Friday, November 21, 2008

Michael Jackson, Mustafa Jackson & Manickam Jayakrishnan

Years ago I used to be an MJ fanatic. Swore by him. I still do. But this 'loosu payal' seems to be making the news for all non-musical reasons. Rediff, for all practical purposes, is a sleazy tabloid. I wouldn't put anything past them. However, reading this news item (with a bucket of salt) still caused raised eyebrows.

They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea. An Imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief," the source revealed. Mikaeel is the name of one of Allah's angels. "Jacko rejected an alternative name, Mustafa meaning "the chosen one", the source added.

2 comments:

Alan Smithee said...

I read it too. There is no mention of the foreskin though.

Hawkeye said...

Alan Smithee,

:-)

I,

endappa ambi. I am simply passing time by siva'nennu criticising chinmayi, vethlai podi, paaku, punnakku, anil kumble etc.

why you wetting on my charcoal? naan nalla irukarthu nokku pidikaliya? jaadhi/madha kalavarathukku ennoda blog dhaan aaptudha?