Monday, April 30, 2007

First order of Business

Did the whole nine yards at Odyssey. I didn't do a hair-cut for graduation and saved it all for Odyssey :-) Annachi, the owner, welcomed me with a sort of paternal love that is hard to find these days. I almost saw a tear in his eye.
Sathyanarayana temple is undergoing huge renovations in preparation for Brahmotsavam next month. All the Bhattars welcomed me back to the fold much the same way annachi did. Got 4x prasadams than (sarkarai-pongal + curd rice) normal. There is something unexplainable about being back in Madras. I try not to get senti but something like this escapes inevitably.

3 comments:

shrivatsan said...

Two words

- Nalla Eru



---Vatsan----

Anonymous said...

hawkeye..

curious to know where is place you got for haricut..i am in chennai...

sounds great to me

Srivathsan

Lakshminarasimhan.V said...

Hawkeye, Good to hear you are back in Chennai...Enjoy your vacation....